Code 030070 PIAZZA PATENTED 18/10 stainless steel ice cream scoop, ideal for your ice cream shop.
For over 60 years, the Piazza ice cream scoop has been the faithful companion of renowned ice cream shops around the world, appreciated and used with pride by professionals in the sector.
With a reputation for excellence, the Piazza portioner stands out for its unmatched resistance.
By purchasing it, you can rest assured that it will never break like the products of yesteryear, giving you a durable and reliable experience.
The Piazza portioner is synonymous with indestructible quality, guaranteeing your safety and offering an investment that will last over time.
TECHNICAL DATA PORTIONER 030070
Material 18/10 stainless steel
Rack with 2 mm thickness
Weight 0.147 Kg
• Entirely in 18/10 stainless steel
• Composed of 12 parts perfectly assembled with high-tech projection welding
• Suitable for washing in the dishwasher
• Electroludded with food methods in compliance with environmental standards
• 2 mm thick rack to offer greater smoothness
• Presence of a sealing bush to prevent the exit of the escine
• Complete sliding of the stem on the cup to create perfect circles
• Tested for over one million balls
Wide assortment with 13 different capacities
Ice cream scoops tested for over a million scoops, they are dishwasher safe and are electropolished with food-safe methods in compliance with environmental standards.
In 18/10 stainless steel.
Perfect ergonomic design, 2 mm thick rack to offer greater smoothness, sealing bush to prevent the dipstick from coming out, complete sliding of the dipstick on the cup to create perfect circles.
The original patent of this product belongs to PIAZZA and dates back to the 60s. Made in Italy
Warnings and advice for use
To ensure optimal performance of the scoop, the ice cream should not have a temperature below -5°C - It is recommended to hold the scoop under warm running water, this helps to prevent the formation of bacteria and increases its smoothness during use.